Wazifa for Parents Approval for Love Marriage
Dua To Marry Someone You Love But Parents Are Objecting
Step By Step Procedure of Dua To Marry Someone You Love, But Parents are Objecting
It is the dream of most youngsters to get married to the person they genuinely love. The idea of sharing their whole life with their true soulmate seems to get stuck when parents object to their alliance. Not everyone is lucky enough to get married to the love of their life. To get parents’ permission for marriage, people should know about the dua to marry someone you love but parents are objecting.
The dua to get married to someone you want with your parents’ blessing is a dream come true. With undying faith in Allah, one can easily make this dream a reality. To ensure that your parents do not object to your marriage, you need to learn the dua we are telling you. The name of this dua is the dua to marry someone you love but parents are objecting.
Let us now tell you how to perform the dua to get married to the person you want.
- You have to perform this dua on a Thursday.
- After completing either of the namaz, you have to recite the dua mentioned below:
- Barak Ullahu Lakaa Omni Putus Zakar Omar
- If you are a man who is reading this dua to convince parents to love marriage, recite it 133 times.
- To make her parents agree for love marriage, a woman reading this dua has to read it 99 times.
- Perform this dua for at least 11 days to get the best results.
Dua For Marriage With A Loved One
Having a successful love marriage is very difficult in our society. However, by reading the dua for marriage with a loved one, lovers can get rid of all the obstacles. Many reasons delay the marriage of two lovers who wish to spend their life together.
Family and social pressure are one of the biggest reasons behind many lovers not getting married. When lovers cannot convince their parents to love marriage, they end their relationship. If you do not want this to happen to your relationship, you need to read the dua for marriage with a loved one. It is the best dua for marriage soon.
To perform the best dua for marriage with a loved one soon, follow this process:
- After reading namaz, perform Surah Muzammil daily.
- To read the amal for marriage to convince parents, begin to recite Durood Sharif eleven times.
- Then, chant this amal for marriage: “Subhaan Allah Walham Dulillah Wala Illaha Illal Lah” 101 times.
- Then, recite the Surah Al-Muminun five times.
- At last, imagine a happy married life with your loved one.
Wazifa To Get Married To The Person You Love
There are a few things to always keep in mind before reading the dua or wazifa to get married to the person you love. Follow the precautions mentioned below before performing the dua for marriage with a loved one.
- Make sure you perform the dua or amal for marriage with pure faith in Allah SWT.
- To make sure Allah accepts your dua for love marriage with the person you love, keep your intentions sincere.
- If you face any problem performing the duas mentioned above, contact our Mubin Kazi Ji.